- The Retreat Bag: In some older versions of the Free PDF download "The Retreat Bag", the interfacing suggestion for the LARGE size is not enough. The interfacing requirement should be 1 1/2 yards.
- Miss Maggie Handbag: In some older versions, the cutting chart lists the measurement for the Foam Stabilizer at 17" x 34", but the correct measurement is in the cutting list and materials list. The cutting chart is not correct.
- From the Foam Stabilizer Interlining: (1) Rectangle 17” x 26” (43 cm x 66 cm) for the Exterior Front/Back Panel
- In some older versions the interfacing requirement is listed at 1/2 yard. It should be at least 2 yards (20" width) if interfacing all bag parts.
- Necessary Clutch Wallet: In some older versions, on Page 4, Step 7, point 7 advises to cut the bottom edge of the card slot section so that each measures 4 1/2" (7.6 cm) high, but 4 1/2" is actually 11.43 cm not 7.6 cm.
- MINI NCW: In some older versions, on Page 3, the cutting list for the Zipper pocket advises to cut the Zipper Pocket so that each measures 5 1/2" x 7 1/2" (14 cm x 45.7cm), but 7 1/2" is actually 19 cm not 45.7 cm.
- The Gabby Bag In some PRINTED paper versions of the pattern, the back cover lists the size of the bag with the wrong dimensions. The size inside the instructions is correct. The size is: Width: 12" (31 cm) x height 9" (23 cm) x depth 3" (8 cm)
- The LUXIE LUNCH BAG In some OLDER versions of the pattern, on page 3 the interfacing for short handles is 12 1/2 x 2 inches and on the chart on page 4 it’s listed as 12 1/2 x 4. Either will work!
The Trifecta Zip Bags: Large Style C - All fabric and materials for the Large "C" should be slightly more:
The Fusible Woven Interfacing requirement should be 2 yards (instead of 3/4 yd). The Lining Fabric requirement should be 5/8 yd (instead of 1/2 yd). Exterior Fabric and Fusible Needled Fleece req could be 1/3 yd (not 1/2 and 3/4 yd) if not cutting on the fold.